Join Our Broker Team
Want to be a broker with Mortgage Advice Bureau – Brisbane?
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will welcome you and provide support when you need it.
We offer a healthy and robust ‘Commission Structure’ paid at market rates, with no restrictions in regards to location or territory.
Interested in becoming a broker?
We are an award-winning Brisbane based mortgage broking firm with access to over 45 lenders including all the major banks.
Both still actively write loans, so they understand the changes and challenges you and the industry faces.
The team at MAB believe that working hard and having fun needn’t be mutually exclusive.
What an MAB Broker looks like
We like to help people. We are approachable, friendly, nurturing, passionate, solutions-oriented and fun. We treat our customers with respect and educate them so that they can make informed choices, and we are always available to provide whatever support is needed.
We speak in plain language, and always act in our customers best interests. We truly care about securing winning outcomes for our customers.
How we treat our customers
We put our customers at the forefront of everything we do: Every query, transaction and interaction is designed to deliver excellence, ease and expertise.
We truly listen to our customers’ needs and through solution-focused strategies, we explore all options on their behalf to provide a tailored mortgage solution that will suit their unique needs.
Throughout the loan process, we keep in constant contact with our customers, keeping them personally updated on the progress of their loan. Our clients are never left questioning their loan status or if deadlines will be met.
Build your own business
We provide our brokers with all the necessary tools and support they need to build a successful brokerage – brand, website, social media, a suite of marketing material, compliance support and diversification strategies.
Our brokers tend not to leave us, but if terminating outside of the contracted term of their appointment, their trail book is theirs and it will continue to be paid after leaving.
Partnering for success
We work with the ASX listed Australian Financial Group (AFG) who account for 11% of all Australian residential lending, which provides our brokers with security and strength. AFG’s award-winning and market-leading Software and Apps provide our team with the technology to provide our customers with a modern and efficient process setting the scene for a great customer experience.
Why choose Mortgage Advice Bureau?
You are more than just a number to us. Our brokers not only enjoy the benefits of the panel and systems of Australia’s largest aggregator, but the guidance, support and assistance you would expect from a dynamic and expanding small business.
What we provide
We provide our team with access to our offices and facilities at Stones Corner, Brisbane. This includes the use of the meeting and boardroom, telephones, internet, marketing material and brochures. Our friendly head office team can help you with credit scenarios, business planning and deal escalation. For the first three (3) months following their appointment, our brokers are provided with ‘Loan Processing’ services at no cost.
Some of the benefits of working with us
- Experienced and knowledgeable team will welcome you and provide support when you need it
- A healthy and robust ‘Commission Structure’ paid at market rates
- No restrictions in regards to location or territory
- Access to AFG’s leading ‘Software and Applications’
- Access to efficient and time saving ‘Loan Processing’ services
- Bonus – 3 Months free access to ‘Loan Processing’ services
- Full suite of marketing collateral
- Website and social media assistance and training
- Vehicle & Equipment Finance solutions via Astute Connexion with a generous commission split
- Compliance guidance, assistance and support
- Business planning, development and services
- A locum service which covers brokers during holiday periods or when taking a break
- The ability to leverage off the strong relationships built with our existing business partners
- Continued learning and networking via professional development meetings and forums
- Access to our ‘Health and Wellbeing Program’ and affiliated services.
Commitment: Understand and anticipate our customers’ needs.
Education: Understand the market, products, options and regulations.
Leadership: Guide our customers through the process, end to end.
Partnership: Actively listen to our customers, clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
Passion: Make a positive difference.
Perseverance: Strive to find a solution to any problem.