The property market in South East Queensland is currently running hot. With so many faced with the fear of missing out (FOMO) we ask CRAIG WILSON, CEO of PiC Group, to shed some light on where the market is heading.
Make no mistake, these are BOOM times for SEQ property investors.
I know, you have probably heard that before, but all the traditional markers tell us so:
- CoreLogic data shows record sales for Brisbane and surrounds
- Experts and commentators for once agree it’s game on
- Sydney prices have flattened and it’s Brisbane’s turn as per previous trends
- Government incentives like the Builders’ Bonus are still in play – but may reduce
- Interstate migration into south-east Queensland shows no signs of slowing
- Infrastructure spending by both state and federal governments is huge
- Real estate agents report a frenzy of ‘sight unseen’ buying
- Record low interest rates means money has never been cheaper, and affordability higher
All of which spells PROFIT for the smart investor as the market soars. A good buy now could set your family up for years to come.
That said, let me make two key points:
First, every investor has a “one that got away” story. It usually involves an opportunity right before or at the start of a boom that they didn’t jump on.
And second, there are traps for the unwary. With all the frantic activity right now, you have to know what you’re doing and get unbiased advice.
I recently hosted a Live webinar briefing for my clients.
If you are interested in learning more YOU can access the webinar recording by clicking here.
In the webinar I discuss where we are in the cycle, and why it is a genuine “once in a generation” opportunity for the smart investors.
I share data that supports why this boom cycle won’t stop in 2021 (and when it will) along with the cheapest way to get into the market, and how to avoid mistakes novice investors will make.
I also discuss the legislation changes investors MUST be aware of, where to buy and where not to buy in my opinion. It runs for 45 mins in total and I can offer some supporting information to you if you need.
At the end I offer to have a chat with my clients, and I would extend that offer to you if you would like to chat with me one-on-one.
Craig is the founder of PiC Group since 1993 and SiNC Surveys, and a successful private investor in his own right, coming from a background in the insurance, financial planning and real estate development industries.
General Advice Warning: This blog is not designed to replace professional advice. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of the advice, in light of your own objectives, financial situation or needs before making any decision as to what is appropriate for you.